非常階段 - 真・雑音伝説 The Lord Of The Noise
- Album: 真・雑音伝説 The Lord Of The Noise
- Size MP3 rar: 1721 mb | Size APE/FLAC rar: 1759 mb
Imperial Records – TECI-1072,
Alchemy Records – none
Type: CD, Album DVD, NTSC
Date of released: 2004
- Rating: 3.8/5
- Votes: 529
- Format: MP3 FLAC WMA AHX MP4 WAV APE MOD DXD
- 1759 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1721 downloads at 31 mb/s
Download 非常階段 - 真・雑音伝説 The Lord Of The Noise FREE
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar, Vocals – Jojo Hiroshige, Naoki Zushi
|CD-2||Bad Character, But Great Sound (Edit)
Bass – Naoto HayashiElectronics – T. Mikawa*Guitar – Jojo Hiroshige
|CD-3||Before The Heat
Electronics – T. Mikawa*Guitar – Jojo HiroshigeVocals – Junko
Electronics – F. Kosakai*, T. Mikawa*Guitar – Jojo HiroshigeVocals – Junko
|CD-5||Live At Bears 20020420
Drums – Takeshi IshidaElectronics – F. Kosakai*, T. Mikawa*Guitar – Jojo HiroshigeVocals – Junko
|CD-6||In The Wake Of Nao, Queen Of Beer
Drums – Nao ShibataElectronics – F. Kosakai*, T. Mikawa*Engineer – Iori TeradaGuitar – Jojo HiroshigeVocals – Junko
|DVD-1||Live At Shinjuku Loft, August 29, 1981||21:44|
|DVD-2||Live At Doshisha University, November 27, 1981||18:55|
|DVD-3||Live At Shibuya La Mama, November 3, 1987||15:43|
|DVD-4||Live At Akihabara Goodman, December 21, 2003||26:50|
- Recorded At – Uzumasa Studio
- Recorded At – Indian Music Studio
- Recorded At – Shinjuku Loft
- Recorded At – Gateway
- Recorded At – Bears
- Recorded At – Rinky Dink Studio Nishiogi
- Recorded At – Doshisha University
- Recorded At – La Mama
- Recorded At – Akihabara Club Goodman
- Design [Sleeve] – Masahiko Ohno
- Mastered By [Dvd] – Isao Kikuchi
- Photography By – Rika Iwasaki
- Producer – Jojo Hiroshige
- Remastered By [Cd] – Kenichiro Tukasaki*
NotesThe DVD also contains some still images from various live shows.
Track 1-1 recorded at Kyoto Uzumasa Studio, October 2nd 1979.
Track 1-2 recorded at Indian Music Studio, September 1984.
Track 1-3 recorded live at Shinjuku Loft, 1987.
Track 1-4 recorded at Shibuya Gateway Studio, 1992.
Track 1-5 recorded live at Osaka Bears, April 20, 2002.
Track 1-6 recorded at Nishiogi Rinky Dink Studio, January 31, 2004.
Released in a jewel case with obi.
Related music albums: