Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land
- Album: The Fat Of The Land
- Size MP3 rar: 1516 mb | Size APE/FLAC rar: 1354 mb
XL Recordings – XLCD 121
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1997
Category: Electronic, Hip Hop, Rock
Style: Big Beat, Breakbeat, Hip Hop
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 256
- Format: MP3 FLAC DMF APE VQF AA DMF MP3 XM
- 1354 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1516 downloads at 31 mb/s
Download Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land FREE
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written By – L. Howlett, M. Smith, N. Miller, K. Thornton, T. RandolphWritten-By – N. Miller*, K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith Flint, MaximWritten By – L. Howlett, Keith Flint, MaximWritten-By – Keith Flint, L. Howlett*, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten By – L. Howlett, K. ThorntonWritten-By – K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten By – L. Howlett, K. Flint, Skin, ArranWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, L. Howlett*, Skin
Vocals – MaximWritten-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Crispian MillsWritten By – L. Howlett, C. MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*, L. Howlett*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintWritten By – L. Howlett, K. Flint, T. Horn, A. Dudley, J. Jeczalik, P. Morley, G. Lanagan, K. DealWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, K. Deal*, L. Howlett*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar [Guitars By] – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten By – D.J. Sparks/Walsh/James/KnightWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Marketed By – Beggars Banquet
- Distributed By – Koch International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Next Plateau Music Inc.
- Published By – Beats G Music
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Drop Trou Tunes
- Published By – Shock Music Publishing Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Produced At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Earthbound Studios
- Art Direction – Alex Jenkins, Liam Howlett
- Design – Alex Jenkins
- Illustration [Band] – Jake
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann, Pat Pope
- Photography By [Truck And Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Recorded By [Vocals Recorded With] – Neil McLellan (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8)
NotesThere's another Canadian versions of the release which are almost identical.
The release distributed by KOCH but has different CD artwork can be found here.
The release with different distributor, Distribution Select, can be found here.
"Fuel My Fire" was originally performed by L7.
Notes from booklet:
Smack My Bitch Up: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Next Plateau Music Inc/Beats G Music. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd.
Breathe: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/EMI Music Ltd/MCA Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Diesel Power: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Momentum Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd.
Funky Shit: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Polygram Music. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Serial Thrilla: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Chrysalis Music Publishing. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Mindfields: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Narayan: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Hit and Run Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd. Crispian Mills appears courtesy of Columbia Records Ltd.
Firestarter: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Perfect Songs/Zomba Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Climbatize: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Fuel My Fire: Published in the USA: by Drop Trou Tunes. Administered by Zomba Songs Inc (BMI)/Shock Music Publishing Australia. Rest of world: by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd/Shock Music Publishing Australia. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd. Saffron appears courtesy of Deconstruction/BMG Entertainment International UK and Ireland Ltd.
All tracks produced & mixed by L. Howlett at Earthbound. Vocals on tracks 1 , 2, 7 and 8 recorded with Neil McLellan at Strongroom. This album: ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings © 1997 XL-Recordings. All rights reserved. Made in England.
Track 1 contains portions of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Breakdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
Track 4 excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan. Used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
Track 5 "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
Track 8 sample of Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD Elektra (by arrangement with Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd..
Track 9 contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Thanks to: Richard Russell, Alex Jenkins and all at XL-Recordings and Beggars Banquet, John Fairs and Interactive, Mike Champion and Stuart Bishop at Midi Management, Louie Parker and all at Concorde, Simon Moran, Maria Forte and EMI/Virgin Music. Paul Spraggon, David Clarke and Karen, Martin Roach, Mark Reynolds and Mad Dog, Walter Stern and John Payne, Kris Needs, Jim Davies (Dead Mans Pants), Jerry Gerard, Morat, Pat Pope, Steve Gullick, Jake (Cartoon), Kieran (Real TV), Mark from Soundgarden for drums, Kool Keith, Kutmasta Kurt, Angus Batey, Neil McLellan and all at Strongroom, Nick Goldsmith, Alex Garland, Jen Wening, Eddie o'Loughlin, Sharon Lindsey and Ange, Crew: Phil, Nick, Mac, Joe. For the breaks: Ian Wells, Neil (Southend), Heavy G (Australia). Shure, Marshall, Akg, Alesis, Roland, Mackie.
Artwork credits: Front cover photography & ant photography: courtesy of FLPA-Images of Nature. The 'A' symbol is used by kind permission of Seddon Atkinson Vehicles Ltd.
Notes from back cover:
Made in Canada
℗ XL-Recordings Ltd 1997. © XL-Recordings Ltd 1997. XL-Recordings, 17-19 Alma Rd, London. SW18 1AA. Tel: 0181 870 7511. Fax: 0181 871 4178. E-mail: [email protected] XL Website: www.xl-recordings.com Prodigy website: www.prodigy.co.uk
Midi Management/Mike Champion Fax: +44 1268 759 440. All rights reserved. Marketed in Canada by Beggars Banquet & distributed by Koch International Inc. 1220 Ellesmere Rd. Unit 8, Scarborough, ON, M1P 2X5.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text, as on release): 6 34904 01212 0
- Barcode (Text, digits only): 634904012120
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed, except "21" Variant 1): 21 #971207BB XLR-CD-121 L382 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed, except "22" Variant 2): 22 #971207BB XLR-CD-121 L382 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed, except "23" Variant 3): 23 #971207BB XLR-CD-121 L382 MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
- Other (Innermost ring engraving Variant 2): 1
- Other (Innermost ring engraving Variant 1): 5
- Other (Innermost ring engraving Variant 3): 17
|XLLP 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 121||UK||1997|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997|
|none||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||none||Unknown|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records , Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997|
Related music albums: